Please suggest LED TV

allwynjesu

Hi,
I want to buy an LED TV. But I am really confused since how many models are out in the market. So can you guys please suggest a model. My budget is 55k. Also how about LG LED 32LE5500? When Samsung is going to launch its SmartTV D-Series ?

Hi,
I want to buy an LED TV. But I am really confused since how many models are out in the market. So can you guys please suggest a model. My budget is 55k. Also how about LG LED 32LE5500? When Samsung is going to launch its SmartTV D-Series ?

You can't go wrong with Sony - may be priced slightly higher than competition but has the best picture quality. I looked at Samsung, LG, Panasonic last year but finally settled on Sony.

With 55k budget , you can look at Samsung D series or LG LV series 40 or 42 incher. 50+k budget is way over for a 32 size.

Sony, I found to have good PQ but they do not bargain. And I find them overpriced. So is the case with Panasonic LEDs.

LG and Samsung offer more for less. LG more than everyone else. I will recommend that you audition and trust your own eyes. For every brand supporter, you will get five others vouching for another brand.

For flat panel TVs, the bottomline is their flat panel. It appears that the OEMs in this space are just a few - so whatever TV you buy, the panel is probably common.

On Smart TV
Smart TV is a feature that may be nice to have but not worth paying huge extra. If a TV with SmartTV feature is costing a little more (by no more than 10% or Rs. 5k, whichever is lesser), I will opt for it. I will buy the TV mainly for its video quality (90%), 8% factors will be reserved for audio quality and the rest for all other frills and nakhras.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back