Please Suggest me a 5.1 home theater system under 16k inr

Kian

I need to setup a system in my tv. But i think soundbar is not good as surround speakers. Please help me to know about the quality of soundbar over surround speakers. And finally how to setup a custom system on my own with different brands like best AVC and best speakers and subwoofer which can be done under 16k

That's a tight budget. Have you shortlisted any systems in that budget. Please list them out and then maybe we can help you pick one.

MaSh

I need to setup a system in my tv. But i think soundbar is not good as surround speakers. Please help me to know about the quality of soundbar over surround speakers. And finally how to setup a custom system on my own with different brands like best AVC and best speakers and subwoofer which can be done under 16k
i think you may go with customized . 2 Yrs back yamaha yt1840 pack ysed to be at 18k odd.

That's a tight budget. Have you shortlisted any systems in that budget. Please list them out and then maybe we can help you pick one.

MaSh
I don't know if any quality system available under 16k. So that i came here to know is there any possibility for this budget

You don't have to go for an entire 5.1 system in one go if budget is a constraint.
If possible look in the classifieds section and buy an avr and fronts first. Later on whenever funds permit , you can go for a center and later surrounds.
One issue that may arise would be the matching all the speakers if the brands are different .
But it would sound much better than a sound bar.
All the best for your search.

You don't have to go for an entire 5.1 system in one go if budget is a constraint.
If possible look in the classifieds section and buy an avr and fronts first. Later on whenever funds permit , you can go for a center and later surrounds.
One issue that may arise would be the matching all the speakers if the brands are different .
But it would sound much better than a sound bar.
All the best for your search.
Thank you for your advice i consider this as my start

Thank you for your advice i consider this as my start
Most welcome Kian. Carefully shortlist your preferences but do not hurry & wait for the right moment. Pls look at the classifieds often and olx too ( due diligence is required in olx as a lot of frauds happen) & eventually after a certain period you will have a good system.
All the best.

You can go for obage 5.2

Limited-time deal: OBAGE Newly Launched Home Theatre System with 200 W Surround Sound 5.1 CH, 8" Wired Subwoofer, HDMI (ARC), BT v5.3, Multi-Channel Volume Control (BLACK1) https://amzn.eu/d/8jh7EmG
They are selling additional subwoofer for 5.2 experience

You are unlikely to find anything that is of even average quality (Forget anything good or even decent) 5.1 at your budget.
The only decent speaker you can get is the Sony SA D40. Its simple stereo split up to power 4.1 channels. Not 5.1. best suited for a small living area.

You can go for obage 5.2

Limited-time deal: OBAGE Newly Launched Home Theatre System with 200 W Surround Sound 5.1 CH, 8" Wired Subwoofer, HDMI (ARC), BT v5.3, Multi-Channel Volume Control (BLACK1) https://amzn.eu/d/8jh7EmG
They are selling additional subwoofer for 5.2 experience
This can be considered as the reviews are generally positive for this brand.

There is a Onkyo HT speakers and Sub set for sale under classifieds and now the reduced price meets your budget.

Audition as many speakers as you can, select few that you really liked.

1. If budget permits buy them or buy the bookshelf speakers.
2. Build a low cost DIY 2channel amp and use with BS speakers.
3. When you have budget buy speakers you want (LCR + AV Receiver) and use BS speakers as surround speakers.

Do not buy AV receiver at this stage. Only buy AV receiver when you have 5 base channel speakers.

Always, always research/audition few speakers and see what you like. Different speakers sound different at different locations :D. I auditioned many speakers before decided on mine.

Back