Please suggest the best possible HDTV for me under 36k!!!

astroboy89

I am really confused about the best possible screen size for my bedroom..
I was really hell bent on buying a 32" Full HD LED.

Now please help me.
Here are my requirements:
1)Budget strictly <=36k.
2)I will watch both SD and HD channels from my HD DTH and full experience the HD channels when they start increasing in the future.For now,excellent pic quality for both SD and HD.
3)Will watch and experience both 720p and 1080p movies fully.
4)Should play most formats.
5)Picture and audio quality should be crisp and excellent.Will not be buying HT now.
6)Two types of viewing distance: 7ft and 5ft.
7)I will be gaming by hooking this to my PC.
8)Wont change it for a long time.

I prefer a good brand with good after sales service.

Panasonic e5 if you get for 36, otherwise Samsung eh

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Go for panasonic E5.market price of E5 32 incher is 41k.i bargained it for 38k.
But still one can stretch upto 36k-37k.this is the only model i can think of that will meet all requirements you mentioned.
also you can consider samsung eh5000.available around 32k,but sd pic quality is not that great in that tv.

semi hd plasma 42 inch pana Or sammy acording to ur choice as the picture pleases u.demo for a long time with same material like star movies hd or ur personal very high quality(at least 6 GB a single movie) stuff....
I will be in kolkata around 22,23 sep....If u do not have probelem..It will be my plesure to acompany u:eek:hyeah:.if u confirm I can bring very high quality movie files with my drive....so simultaneously ur playng most file type test will be also done..
i live in kalighat..and my shosurbari is in syambazar......so I am comfortable with north south both area...hehe

btw where in kolkata exactly do u stay??:)

one suggestionn--wait for durga puja...u will get some really exciting offers:licklips: in kolkata shops......

Last edited:
@Prosenjit..

I live near Shyambazar...:yahoo:

I wanted to buy the Samsung 32Eh5000r.From reading reviews of it,I found it has excellent picture quality and sound quality+ it can also play most formats+power saving+its good looking+full HD+good after sales,current price (34,500) in Khosla.

I wanted this for my bedroom and from this post,you will see that two viewing distances. 7ft and and 5ft.I found 32" to be okay and also within budget.
XoKfP.jpg

My budget is strict and I want the best possible HDTV preferable LED for fullfilling all my requirements.

I plan to buy it during the DIwali when most offers come up.

I live near Shyambazar...:yahoo:

I wanted to buy the Samsung 32Eh5000r.From reading reviews of it,I found it has excellent picture quality and sound quality+ it can also play most formats+power saving+its good looking+full HD+good after sales,current price (34,500) in Khosla.

I wanted this for my bedroom and from this post,you will see that two viewing distances. 7ft and and 5ft.I found 32" to be okay and also within budget.
XoKfP.jpg

My budget is strict and I want the best possible HDTV preferable LED for fullfilling all my requirements.

I plan to buy it during the DIwali when most offers come up.

toshiba is good value for money..by the way how much is that??
I just checked also in flipkart at only 17k and deliverable to kolkata toshiba semi hd lcd model.......

How is this Toshiba 40PB20?

I bought Toshiba 40PB20 @ 36K with a Philips DVD free (Yet to receive the Philips DVD) on 27th Aug.

My Take:

a. Its a Value for Money Device supporting 1080p
b. Plays almost all Video formats I have (28 it claims)
c. Connects Pen Drive or Hard Drive
d. Has 2 HDMI's and in terms of Audio out - Has just (1) 3.5 MM Headphone Out Port (which looked to be as RCA at first) and a Toslink Port
e. Even when the Headphone is plugged in, the built-in speakers don't go off (It was surprising to me, This is my 1st LCD so I don't know if LCDs are meant to work like this.. The Sony Wega I have shuts off the inbuilt speakers the moment I plug Headphones in).
f. The Body looks plasticity at the back & on the front bezel (Contract Manufactured at Dixon in India, not by Toshiba)
g. Can't move the Screen left or right when mounted on base (at least I couldn't)

User manual quality, cable etc all look Value for Money kind stuff (Did not want to use the word "Cheap")

Let me know if you'd want to know anything in specific.

Cheers!

Last edited:
(Did not want to use the word "Cheap")

u can use it..we all mean cheap= not expensive....:lol:

we never mean cheap=cheap......

btw good buy at 36k......astro u can go for that model..or if want to buy 32..stick to semi hd at around 25k.....at 32 inch dont waste ur money on full hd..
goood to know u live near shyambazar.....lets hope we can meet while I visit kolkata..i have to stay in tatanagar for work purpose..hehe.I visit kolkata monthly once.:D

Why not go for Bravia series from Sony. You can find good LEDs there and also they are good enough in terms of picture quality and contract ratio as well.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back