Pls suggest a good HDMI cable brand

sv5020

Hi...Can someone advise a brand or place where I get good HDMI Cable here in Bangalore for reasonable price ? I need to connect the Pioneer DVD player (1080p) and Full HD Tv. Also the cable should be good to use with 3D BluRay player in future....thanks

Monster is the best. QED, Audioquest, Van Den Hul and Chord Company are also top brands available in India. QED is distributed by Babbler and Chord by ProFX, both of whom are based in Bangalore, so you can google them and contact them directly.

Hi...Can someone advise a brand or place where I get good HDMI Cable here in Bangalore for reasonable price ? I need to connect the Pioneer DVD player (1080p) and Full HD Tv. Also the cable should be good to use with 3D BluRay player in future....thanks

Can you please define Reasonable price. as a reasonable price for someone with deep pockets would be 3-4k
However u can look at Audioquest Pearl. at the budget end.

Go to a computer shop and get any hdmi cable. spending too much on expensive hdmi cable is unnecessary. any cable for 200-250 bucks is good enough.

I got a 250rs hdmi cable and it works fine even for playing 3D through hdmi 1.4a port.

Any will do been tested by loads of massive companies it doesn't really matter on which brand !!! If the signs gets there is gets there if it don't it don't and you won't get a picture there is no improvement on picture! Only go for a decent hdmi cable if your planing on buying a cable longer than 8M!

hdmi cable will either work or it will not work. there is no difference in quality between different brands !!!

Monster is the best. QED, Audioquest, Van Den Hul and Chord Company are also top brands available in India. QED is distributed by Babbler and Chord by ProFX, both of whom are based in Bangalore, so you can google them and contact them directly.

Monster is the best?? -- negative --

hdmi cable will either work or it will not work. there is no difference in quality between different brands !!!

This is also not correct. The difference is not palpable in short distances. But, for longer runs (like 15ft for my projector), you definitely need to get a good one.

All my cables were sourced from monoprice when i was in US. Affordable, reliable and good quality. They do ship internationally. I don't have much knowledge about the local brands. At least check the awg of the cable. I recommend using at least 24awg cables.

Go to a computer shop and get any hdmi cable. spending too much on expensive hdmi cable is unnecessary. any cable for 200-250 bucks is good enough.

I got a 250rs hdmi cable and it works fine even for playing 3D through hdmi 1.4a port.

Dont get fooled by paying a high price you get the best, a HDMI cable for Rs200/- should be good enough, a HDMI cable carries digital signals not analogue

well, I have used these el-cheapo ones and they get the job done. initially.
Within some time, the connector on one came loose..

So from then on, I have gone for a Belkin one- costs 550 online, but is good quality.
Not uber-expensive, but yeah not dirt cheap !

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back