Pls Suggest In the ear headphones under 1.5K INR

chunukaka

Hi folks,

I am looking for IEM under 1.5K

I have Creative EP630 in list.

I want to use with my Nexus 4 & Laptop. Wish to have rich bass & treble & amplified sound.

Pls suggest ASAP so I can order & enjoy the weekend :yahoo:

doesn't seem to be a very good one....moreover Sennheiser starts getting good only if you spend over 2K....their low priced products are poor, the flipkart reviews suggest the same....

I am confused between SoundMAGIC PL21 & Creative EP-630 ...Or if someone else can suggest any better if the same range !!!

Hi,

The golden rule in ear phones is better / bigger the magnet, better the performance...also the driver unit size does matter. You can't expect booming bass at such a low cost. Sony has launched last year special in ear headphones which cost a bit but if you see the technicalities. they have made sure that it performs like a mini hifi....Bass Mid Highs...

XBA-H1 : Sony Balanced Armature : Headphones : Sony India

These are expensive...

I have used a variety of ear phones through the years since colleage ..that would make it almost 16 years.....

I personally now use the Sony MDR EX85LP which is punchy and almost is as good as my AVR system at home. Clear Bass + Treble frequencies...Use the same for Laptop (at a nominal volume ofcourse else you end up burning them) on the mobile phone full volume etc.

Hope this helps

I'd say try the Sony Mh1c. You can read up on these here : [REVIEW] Sony MH1 The Best Kept Secret

Should give you answers to almost all aspects about the earphones.

I am using these since 8-10 months I guess and can vouch for the fact that they represent extreme VFM. These sound lively, crisp and fast. Should get a smile on your face while listening to most genres of music.

Can be purchased from :
1. Try contacting the Sony exclusive stores if you want to buy these locally. They may or may not be able to source these for you.
2. You may try OLX, Quikr, etc.. I got lucky and found a guy selling these for a reasonable price on OLX.
3. Last option is ebay US or UK.

PS: My only crib with this earphone is its flat cable which is asymmetrical in length (aka J-cord) and the awkward positioning of the Y-splitter which is made in a way that cable must be looped behind the neck to have a tangle free - hassle free wear.

Hope this helps.

thank you folks, I ended up buying SoundMagic PL21, satisfied with Clarity, tight bass and Sound Isolation for a 1K INR IEM.... :yahoo:

Hi All,

I use currently for the past 3 years a sony MDR EX85 LP in earphones which are awesome....the bass, mids and treble is balanced and being a DJ ...I hear all kinds of music...classical, rock, jazz, trance, house, ballads, instrumental etc..works well on my blackberry 9320 as well as on my laptop.....I am looking to upgrade to the following earphones possibly next month

Sony MDR-XB30EX Extra-Bass Stereo Headphone Price in India - Buy Sony MDR-XB30EX Extra-Bass Stereo Headphone Online - Sony: Flipkart.com

Sony MDRXB60EX/BCIN In-the-ear Headphone Price in India - Buy Sony MDRXB60EX/BCIN In-the-ear Headphone Online - Sony: Flipkart.com

Sony MDR-XB90EX/B In-the-ear Headphones Price in India - Buy Sony MDR-XB90EX/B In-the-ear Headphones Online - Sony: Flipkart.com

Beats Audio and Skull Candy really suck and we often see college kids buying that for style.....they lack performance...I will shortlist one of the models above.....will read a few reviews and possibly see some demo videos to take a good decision....

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back