Plz kindly help me dear members (Hathway Cable Issue)

dino29

Just yesterday i got my Hathway digital cable connection installed, now the issue is that i had the Humaz ND-1200C stb since 2008 with me as in 2008 for 6 months my cable ran hathway digital cable signal and then stopped it. So now i got the wiring done and installed the stb, according to my cable operator they are currently relaying 251 channels in digital cable but in my stb i am only getting 100 odd channels, rest of the channels are not even appearing in channel list, what i mean to say is that suppose a channel should be at channel number 765 so that channel number itself is not appearing in stb.

Had it been that a channel should have appeared but shown some error code that i could have understood that it must be some package related issue but when channel number itself is not appearing then its amazes me that what could be the issue.

The software installed in my stb is 2007 version, when i tried manual download it did not begin installing new software, the software download status shows as idle in my stb.

Tried contacting hathway times but they never replied, can anyone plz help me to receive all channels.

Thanks

Last edited:
Dear Gopi bro, my area does not fall under Digital Addressable System (DAS) so CAF form is not applicable for me. I have confirmed that with Hathway, have lodged complaint again with hathway, i hope they revert.

If anyone has Humax ND-1200C stb then can u tell me the version of latest software u have installed in ur stb. My stb shows Hathway101 version which is 2007 version software. Tried manual download but new software is not getting updated

I know the code to start manual download, I tried that Gopi Bhai but software download does not start by this method. It starts showing a number code like 1674-0895.

If u have the Humax ND-1200C stb can u do one thing , just remove the signal cables and follow this manual software download method, it will show a code , plz share that code with me, that correct code is needed to start the software download and if its not correct then download does not start.
Plz share that code with me if u have Humax ND-1200C stb

Last edited:
Gopi Bhai i would be so grateful to you if you can give the code i want by following steps i mentioned in post 6, i need that code bcoz without that i cannot download latest software in my humax stb

Dear Gopi Bhai if u have Humax ND1200C set top box then plz help me get the software download code, remove the two signal wires from back and then do the manual download software trick, a code will appear , plz tell me that code. Need it urgently

Gopi Bhai my cable operator has no knowledge , he just tell me to buy new stb. Onl u can help me

Well bhai that code if entered correctly will let software download start, if its not correct then software download will not start. Plz give me that code , it will be 8 digit code something like 1674-8544

Is there no one in this forum having Humax ND-1200C Model set to box of HATHWAY?

Plz guys i need ur help, kindly help me

Hello the code is 2131-7187 Please tell me the procedure of updating the software manually

You can do one of the following

Type 1
  • Switch off the box and remove the plug from the power socket
  • Now connect the box to power and switch it on
  • When you see the screen "Please wait initializing" press 2465 and pres back button twice

Type 2
  • Switch off the box and remove the plug from the power socket
  • Now connect the box to power and switch it on
  • When you see the screen "Please wait initializing" press 2485 and pres back button four times

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back