Plz Suggest a 43' inch or less OLED TV's

mmr

Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm currently in search of a new TV for my apartment's 14*10 hall, and I'd love to get your recommendations. I'm particularly interested in a 43' OLED (first preference) or QLED (second preference) TV from top brands like Panasonic, Samsung, Sony or LG.

In the past, I've enjoyed the natural colors of my Panasonic 32' LED with an IPS panel, and upgraded to 55' IFFALCON as the rented house had a huge hall ! but now I'm on the lookout for a smaller-sized TV, possibly in the range of 43', 42', or 32', that offers the best quality. My budget is in the range of 35-50k. If any of you have personal experiences with models or brands within this budget, I'd greatly appreciate your suggestions. Feel free to share your thoughts, and please let me know if you already own the recommended model or brand.

Thanks a bunch!

Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm currently in search of a new TV for my apartment's 14*10 hall, and I'd love to get your recommendations. I'm particularly interested in a 43' OLED (first preference) or QLED (second preference) TV from top brands like Panasonic, Samsung, Sony or LG.

In the past, I've enjoyed the natural colors of my Panasonic 32' LED with an IPS panel, and upgraded to 55' IFFALCON as the rented house had a huge hall ! but now I'm on the lookout for a smaller-sized TV, possibly in the range of 43', 42', or 32', that offers the best quality. My budget is in the range of 35-50k. If any of you have personal experiences with models or brands within this budget, I'd greatly appreciate your suggestions. Feel free to share your thoughts, and please let me know if you already own the recommended model or brand.

Thanks a bunch!

LG OLED EVO C3.

If you only want picture quality and don't require gaming features and/or connectivity options, LG OLED EVO A3 is also a nice option.

Almost same picture quality at around 20-30k less.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back