Polk audio RTI A9 vs Wharfedale 11.4

Ended buying MA Bronze 6 , Bronze Center and Bronze FX at total 136k in Delhi. Was thinking of Bronze 5 but ended buying Bronze 6 as the dealer had it in stock
who is the dealer? I am looking for auditioning MA bronze in Delhi as well.

Thanks

Let me know the price of the MA bronze 6. In Mumbai it’s available for 80k and I don’t think anyone can match this price.
Would you happen to know the price of MA Silver 8 as well ? . . . unable to find anywhere listed online.

I have audition Monitor Audio Bronze 6 with Marantz SR6012 last month in Dubai. The combo sound fantastic on every aspect of music. Just audition in stereo mode only but was comparable to dedicated stereo setup. The high frequencies details are more subtle and chrisp. Worth to audition at least once....

In my opinion emotiva t1 and t2 are hands down the best Floorstanders for withing 1.25 - 1.50 lac which are available right now. Flat response, great soundstage, imaging clarity all great. Great depth for 2.0 playback. And extreme value for money at roughly 57k for t1 and 80k for t2.
The ribbon tweeter is revealing, airy and great!
Do check them out!

I bought my tannoy for 1.5 lacs. I don’t think the Emotiva would come anywhere even close. Also MA bronze 6 are available for 80-90k. Again I don’t think the Emotiva would come close. It’s just a personal opinion. I’ve never heard the Emotiva honestly.

Every Floor standing speaker is carefully made with specific features and attributes which would please certain segment of users....it is true to some extent that more expensive the product ...more better / refined its performance.

One must always audition and hear as many brands as possible to arrive at an appropriate conclusion and of course get the best. Some of us thrive on the pre owned market....this way you get to experience and use many brands / models.....at an affordable price and then again pass that chance to others when you seek another purchase.

The biggest challenge comes in pairing speakers with the right amp / avr which I believe is not a walk in the park for most of us. We spend endless hours fine tuning and adjustments so that we get to hear the same or better playback what we auditioned in a Dealer's treated room.

My personal thumb rule is.....if a speaker can perform well in a normal room with open windows.....obviously will be good in a treated dedicated room.

There are lot of dealers out there....don't rush...audition and read reviews....obtain the best price and take the plunge!

I bought my tannoy for 1.5 lacs. I don’t think the Emotiva would come anywhere even close. Also MA bronze 6 are available for 80-90k. Again I don’t think the Emotiva would come close. It’s just a personal opinion. I’ve never heard the Emotiva honestly.
Sir u need to listen to them. They are really that good. I actually did audition bronze 6 and emotiva side by side and they were very very different. MA was so shallow when compared to Emotiva. Can't really say won't come close when u have not even listened to them can u?

Credit to you because you do mention as a disclaimer that its your personal opinion and that you haven't heard them.

In my opinion emotiva t1 and t2 are hands down the best Floorstanders for withing 1.25 - 1.50 lac which are available right now. Flat response, great soundstage, imaging clarity all great. Great depth for 2.0 playback. And extreme value for money at roughly 57k for t1 and 80k for t2.
The ribbon tweeter is revealing, airy and great!
Do check them out!
I’m sure they are, I don’t doubt the Emotiva. In the range u specified. 80k for T2. Your first line says best floorstanders in the 1.25-1.5 lacs. And then u said the T2 is 80k.

For 80k they might be great. For1.5 lacs they are definitely not in the same league. I hope u got what I’m saying :)

I’m sure they are, I don’t doubt the Emotiva. In the range u specified. 80k for T2. Your first line says best floorstanders in the 1.25-1.5 lacs. And then u said the T2 is 80k.

For 80k they might be great. For1.5 lacs they are definitely not in the same league. I hope u got what I’m saying :)
That's my point, they are in a different league. They will easily outperform speakers from higher bracket. That's why i specified that price.... Expensive is not always better.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back