Price predictions-2010

Gfreeman

Though too early to predict Indian prices i thought i would create my own price list for Panny Plasmas to cure a growing impatience.

Of course finally it would all be upto Panny to decide what they would launch here and if at all they decide to.

Please note that they have an even larger cluttered product portfolio all within a few thousands (for a given size) due to which they might skip some models/sizes here(eg: the 50G10 last year. I am also not sure how they would play out the non 3D 50V20 and the 3D VT20 here)
Additionally 50 inchers until the S10 were sold at significant premiums last year.
So I apologize if the prices in the list do not match end street prices.

Attachments

• PANASONIC PLASMAS.xls
    15.5 KB · Views: 89
Though too early to predict Indian prices i thought i would create my own price list for Panny Plasmas to cure a growing impatience.

Of course finally it would all be upto Panny to decide what they would launch here and if at all they decide to.

Please note that they have an even larger cluttered product portfolio all within a few thousands (for a given size) due to which they might skip some models/sizes here(eg: the 50G10 last year. I am also not sure how they would play out the non 3D 50V20 and the 3D VT20 here)
Additionally 50 inchers until the S10 were sold at significant premiums last year.
So I apologize if the prices in the list do not match end street prices.

Hey Gfreeman, this is a good thread and I am sure lot of us would be interested.

Since this is prediction, and if at all possible can we include tentative release date. This way it will help people know when it might hit the market. Just a thought.

Gfreeman has created a cool thread and hubballi has added a nice point to include tentative release dates. prices of all models seems realistic but I dont think any of newer plasma models will be available here b4 May. I shud also mentioned that availability is the biggest issue for all Panny products its more like first come first serve.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back