Pristine Note, Navi Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.

reignofchaos

Pristine Note is an online seller of headphones and associated accessories. They are the India distributor for audio technica headphones and quite a few interesting headphone amp/dac/accessory brands.

I've purchased an Audinst HUD-MX1 headphone amplifier from them initially and also purchased an Audiotechnica T500 headphone yesterday. Fantastic online seller - excellent communication, awesome prices and the equipment reached me in 24-48 hours. I can't recommend them enough.

Their Audio technica prices are stunning - almost all of them cost significantly lower than their US prices.

You may either buy them off the site directly or send a mail and then transfer the money to pristine note's bank account.

Pristine Note, Shop audio, headphones, amplifier, DAC, hifi, mp3, audiophile products online store India

Gautam is an audiophile himself and has a pretty interesting system of his own and is a very nice person to deal with.

Can we visit his office and pick up the stuff? Planning to pick up JVC earphones from him...

I have the audio technica ATH50 and its awesome!
You guys should try it .
With correct amplification, these things can vibrate your brain under your skull. :D

I have dealt with him as well. Picked up a pair of Sennheiser HD650s last year. He was the only seller to allow me to listen to those as well as the AKGs at his place before deciding.

Yes, Gautam has an excellent reputation on TE. He is very prompt to reply to queries, very well mannered and afaik, ensures delivery of product in 1-2 days. The best dealer to go for anything head-fi.

I have the audio technica ATH50 and its awesome!
You guys should try it .
With correct amplification, these things can vibrate your brain under your skull. :D

Good output can sound better.Thought I listen ATH50 with D2X,its not good match.Sometimes mobile sound better.

Spiro - I've tried my M50s with both the Audinst and the Fiio (my review is on HFV somewhere). The Audinst is better in the mids but not 2x the price better than the Fiio.

You may want to consider it at under 100USD :) I would be very surprised if the M50s did not sound MUCH better with the Fiio or Audinst compared to your mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back