Problem while ordering blurays at bhavanidvd.com Need urgent help from fellow members

rockstar1630

Facing problems in ordering at Bhavani DVD.
Am based in India and have tried every possible combination of Billing address. Spoken with my bank about the correct address but the website keeps on rejecting the transaction stating that "This transaction has been declined. - Your credit card could not be authorized for this reason. Please correct any information and try again or contact us for further assistance.".
Have mailed them, but no response. :-( Please help.
Would appreciate if someone can purchase on my behalf in India. Am based in delhi-ncr.

Re: Problem while ordering blurays at bhavanidvd.com Need urgent help from fellow mem

I don't think the problem is with your address. The issue seems to be with your credit card. Check with your bank. Maybe the card is not open for Net transactions. Maybe you have already crossed the credit limit.

You may not get anyone to buy on your behalf as it involves financial transactions.

Cheers

Last edited:
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back