Projector Price list

diplomat

I could not find any dedicated sticky thread for updated price list of projectors in various ranges in HFV, hence this is small initiative...
In the process of looking for economical solution to own a projector, meeting small expectations on weekend cinema viewing purpose in living room
I have gathered little amount of data on various models from Chennai dealers and would like to shortlist them as pdf here.
hope these may be of some use to budding HT dreamers with low budget

my pdf attachment of 300kb is not accepted on HFV site as I have consumed part of my quota in other posts as attachment...
can i have somebody's mail id to send the file and he can upload in this thread for common benefit pl..
here is the link on scribd
http://www.scribd.com/doc/103049862/Projector-Price-Chennai-July-2012
thanks to rajadeep for help

Last edited:
Hi Diplomat, @All,

Would it make sense to add the projector screen prices to this also?

Thanks!

hey, no other update in this thread
keep posting man as and when u come across prices during hunting for projectors of various category and range etc...

Good Initiative

There are some threads in which projector prices are mentioned.

Epson TW6000 - 95k
Epson TW8000 - 1.4L

Epson TW6000/3010 95k-1.40lacs(without 3d glasses)

Optoma HD33 1.40 lacs(non negociated price... judging by the other projector prices this dealer quoted I am guessing below 1.20-1.25 lacs is a possibility with proper negociation

Epson TW3600/8350 90k (this is an excellent 2D projector but at just 10k less than the TW6000 does not seem worth it)

Epson TW8000/5010 1.40-1.50 lacs with bill & warranty... If anyone is thinking of buying a highend projector this is an excellent deal... This projector costs $2500-2600 in the US & even at that price its selling like hotcakes over there... Going by the current exchange rate of the dollar that is about 1.40lcas+... So basically we are getting it at the US price :) ...

Mitsubishi HC4000 82k (non negotiated price... Could be lower)

Optoma HD20 1 lac (ridiculous!!! Although this is a non negotiated price but still...)

Optoma HD67 & Benq W700 67k (again non negotiated but still a sad price)

Panasonic AE4000 1.05lacs(without bill) 1.42lacs(with bill & unnegotiated price... can come down to the 1.25-1.30 lac range)

Panasonic AE7000 1.65lacs(without bill), 2.20 lacs (with bill)...

Panasonic AR100u 86k(without bill), 1.20 lacs (with bill)... This is an excellent projector especially in living room ambient light conditions :D... If I hadnt gotten the Epson 8500UB at a fantastic price this is the projector I was gonna buy :) ...

Viewsonic 6531w WXGA 720p projector with B&W 42k ( could be brought to below 40k after negotiating ... Decent projector for its price & it retails for around $600 in the US)
This is a slightly modified(updated) version of a post I made a few months back... Have to keep in mind some of these prices are a few months old & might have changed a little bit since then...

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back