Projector + screen recommendation

indy70

Guys,once again I need your trusted help. I am planning to put a Projector + Screen (Probably 100 inch) in my second bedroom. But will be a good option, I see so many, Epson, Benq, Optoma, Acer. I am leaning towards Epson 6200, but I see avsforums says only 6/10. Need your recommendation:

Projector - around 1 Lakh
Screen - Manual pull down to be put on top of window - 15K

What is the best place to buy this setup in Bangalore? I live in Whitefield area. I have seen DNI Home theatre and also Profx in Phoenix. Any other good option in this area or any other area in Bangalore? I like HTStore by Lokesh, but he is too far for me to go and take a demo. Anyways, let me know guys.

As always, thanks for all the help!

I am also planning to buy a projector and screen. Since my room is small (11 foot by 13 foot), I am planning to buy a short throw projector. I have short listed Benq w1080st. This is a 2013 model, but it is very popular.
Short throw projectors demand an accurate flat surface for a well focussed image. So fixed frame projector screens are a good option. Fixed frame screens apply a small amount of tension on all sides of the screen to get a flat surface.
Also have a look at the projectors listed in projectorcentral website. They give a good idea of the current trend. They also have a nice projector placement calculator.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back