Purchasing AV reciever from singapore

trumanusa

Hi,

Any idea of shops or malls in Singapore which offer best deals on AV recievers or HTIB. Denon Singapore is offering denon 1910 at 999$. can i get better deals in other place in singapore

One more question : Is onkyo 3330 sold in singapore market?. if yes what is the price..

-Hemanth R

hi, i have lived in Singapore and infact bought all my equipments from there. You can check out primarily two shopping malls :
Simlim Square, Rochor Road.
Shop : Alpha Audio - they deal with various brands
Adelphi, Coleman street
Shop : Plenty of them and i think KEC corporation in the ground floor deals with lots of AV receivers

Just browse through the web for their phone numbers and check the models and price.

Carrying one AV receiver from Singpoare to India is never going to be a problem. Good luck

swami

hi, i have lived in Singapore and infact bought all my equipments from there. You can check out primarily two shopping malls :
Simlim Square, Rochor Road.
Shop : Alpha Audio - they deal with various brands
Adelphi, Coleman street
Shop : Plenty of them and i think KEC corporation in the ground floor deals with lots of AV receivers

Just browse through the web for their phone numbers and check the models and price.

Carrying one AV receiver from Singpoare to India is never going to be a problem. Good luck

swami

Swami, Where do you stay in chennai?

Check your local grey markets dude
last week i found one denon 1910 brand new for 16k CHENNAI

Hi,

I checked with the shop.The 'Box Pack' he is offering for 16k is not Denon 1910 but an entry level Denon 1508.My humble request to members here is, to be accurate about the product models when quoting prices they have come across.
Thanks.

sri

Finally got quotes for denon 1610 and denon 1910

denon 1610 - s$499 - 16.5k
denon 1910 - s$749 - 24.5k

Now the big question is 1910 worth paying extra bucks. Any inputs will be appreciated.

-Hemanth R

Now the big question is 1910 worth paying extra bucks. Any inputs will be appreciated.

-Hemanth R

Hi,

As far as I am concerned, it is definitely worth going for 1910. Check this link and you can decide then:
Denon | Product Comparison Contents

Cheers!

These products are available for a couple of thousand more officially in India. And you will also get a 1 year warranty for that extra amount.

Cheers

Just an update...

Bought denon 1610 for 16.5k from singapore. It will arrive coming weekend.

For 5.1 speakers landed on polk audio rm6750. Cost me 20.5k in griha vaibhava (bangalore). Not sure if it is the best deal. Could not bargain much.

Thank you all for all your inputs. I must say i got to learn lots from this forum.

-Hemanth R

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back