Question about gold plated bananas

I've discovered that 'Neutrik' plugs and connectors are not only equal (if not better0 but also significantly cheaper than MX.

I've been trying to purchase MX binding post terminals, but not able to register on their website.
Has anyone been able to purchase online from MX?

i have some of these. it used to sell for some 70-80 bucks a pop. mx prices have shot up quite a lot for many things in the last year-year and a half, atleast from the sp road dealer that i use. its no longer a value for money brand. I see that quite a few items can be purchased cheaper else where.

Personal preference- Not to use banana plugs-- run the wires directly to the terminal on- the receiver and speaker

I've discovered that 'Neutrik' plugs and connectors are not only equal (if not better0 but also significantly cheaper than MX.
Amazing... Neutrik is the name, internationally, in the pro connector world, isn't it?

By the way... Love the thread title. Wish I could do stuff in Photoshop :eek:hyeah:

Banana plugs can change sound quality.When I use Nakamachi,I feel sound becomes thinner.With MX-basic not much change,bbut OK(better).Monoprice is good option.
So I am using direct connection @ speaker side.
May I add?
how to identify perfect/neutral banana plug?

Completely theoretically... I wonder what is the point of ensuring that speaker cables are nice and fat if they are terminated in the thin metal of a banana blug? Or does the total area of contact make up for that?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back