Question regarding Epson projector lamp

msankadi

Hi

I want to replace the lamp for my Epson projector tw 9400 . I am getting lamp from one of the dealers but he is saying it doesn't carry any official warranty. He will provide me the bill though.

I had heard that original lamp comes with warranty but he is saying it is not the case. Can anyone help tell if that is the case?

He was also saying that fake lamps carry this 1 year warranty but in the tnc it says that the filament or lamp blown is not covered in that warranty.

Usually for spare bulbs they don't give warranty i believe.
My original bulb blewoff with in 1000 hrs .they replaced it freely but said it will not have any warranty as the original one

Hi

I want to replace the lamp for my Epson projector tw 9400 . I am getting lamp from one of the dealers but he is saying it doesn't carry any official warranty. He will provide me the bill though.

I had heard that original lamp comes with warranty but he is saying it is not the case. Can anyone help tell if that is the case?

He was also saying that fake lamps carry this 1 year warranty but in the tnc it says that the filament or lamp blown is not covered in that warranty.
Replaced my Epson Tw9400 last month no warranty cost about 15k, goes good so far

It's crucial to ensure you are purchasing an authentic lamp from a reputable source to avoid potential issues. Original lamps usually come with warranty coverage, while counterfeit ones may not provide full protection. Reviewing the terms and conditions and seeking official dealers can provide clarity and peace of mind.

I'm in also similar situation, looking for replacement bulb for Epson. Bulb ELPLP88, Epson service center quote 6500 + 1000 service charges. But no warranty of any kind of replacement bulb.

I'm in also similar situation, looking for replacement bulb for Epson. Bulb ELPLP88, Epson service center quote 6500 + 1000 service charges. But no warranty of any kind of replacement bulb.
I had similar issue with my earlier pj- Epson 6100 model. That time it used to cost INR 20k for lamp replacement (official). I had ordered one from Aliexpress for INR 2,000 and it lasted more (5 yrs) than the original Epson lamp. To cut a long story short buying official may not guarantee better performance/ longevity.

I had similar issue with my earlier pj- Epson 6100 model. That time it used to cost INR 20k for lamp replacement (official). I had ordered one from Aliexpress for INR 2,000 and it lasted more (5 yrs) than the original Epson lamp. To cut a long story short buying official may not guarantee better performance/ longevity.
Okay, is it safe to order from AliExpress these days?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back