RCA Interconnect Cable recommendation

ajuvignesh

I have a budget of Rs 10,000 for a pair of RCA interconnects to connect my DAC to my Poweramp. I am currently using Belden 1694F with MX rca connectors and I will use each as a digital cable from now on. I am considering these four cables to connect my DAC and Poweramp.

1. Belden 8402
  2. Mogami 2803
  3. Mogami W2497 Neglex
  4. Pangea Premier Interconnect.
I love tight bass, a meaty midrange with decent treble sparkle. I will also have a minidsp SHD studio dirac live room correction system in the chain. So, which cable will be a better pick?

Last edited:
My vote to the pangea, have used it in the past and when my second setup is up and running again will start to use it again. In the bass its very detailed though quantity might feel less, in the midrange seperation, and clarity is the main attraction, male vocals have good heft, the treble is where I find it lacking some refinement and a little veiled. But at the price offered its good for what it's doing.

My vote to the pangea, have used it in the past and when my second setup is up and running again will start to use it again. In the bass its very detailed though quantity might feel less, in the midrange seperation, and clarity is the main attraction, male vocals have good heft, the treble is where I find it lacking some refinement and a little veiled. But at the price offered its good for what it's doing.
Thank you :) Pangea is known for its power cables. Good that they are performing well in the Interconnect department as well.

I have a budget of Rs 10,000 for a pair of RCA interconnects to connect my DAC to my Poweramp. I am currently using Belden 1694F with MX rca connectors and I will use each as a digital cable from now on. I am considering these four cables to connect my DAC and Poweramp.

1. Belden 8402
  2. Mogami 2803
  3. Mogami W2497 Neglex
  4. Pangea Premier Interconnect.
I love tight bass, a meaty midrange with decent treble sparkle. I will also have a minidsp SHD studio dirac live room correction system in the chain. So, which cable will be a better pick?
for tight bass, a meaty midrange with decent treble sparkle.

Furutech Alpha Line Plus - Audiophile RCA Interconnect Cable​

I am using the Mogami 2803. I felt the bass “bloat” was definitely reduced. One could also call it tight or lean, but as many things in this hobby, things can get pretty subjective :). I didn’t like the lean bass the first few days after I switched to Mogami, but I guess I am used to it now. The treble too is well separated, but slightly understated.

I am using the Mogami 2803. I felt the bass “bloat” was definitely reduced. One could also call it tight or lean, but as many things in this hobby, things can get pretty subjective :). I didn’t like the lean bass the first few days after I switched to Mogami, but I guess I am used to it now. The treble too is well separated, but slightly understated.
Thank you so much, Nagaraj. How is the midrange?

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back