really like south movies..

manu4panjab

i'm big fan of south movies ,want to join south film industry is it possible :D
any1 here who knows someone from south film industry ......

I know Mani Ratnam, Arjun, and Sreekanth. What do you want to do in the southern film industry?

Cheers

anything actor,villian ,character roll......
u r serious na.. :sad:

If I go to any of these guys and ask for a role, they will never talk to me again.

If you are serious, there are brokers or managers who can help you.

What do you find attractive in South Indian films? The women?

Cheers

If I go to any of these guys and ask for a role, they will never talk to me again.

If you are serious, there are brokers or managers who can help you.

What do you find attractive in South Indian films? The women?

Cheers
why they don't talk with you .....:sad:
everything locations,story ,women
so how to get help from brokers or managers

i'm big fan of south movies ,want to join south film industry is it possible :D
any1 here who knows someone from south film industry ......
Manubhai, I may be wrong but 'glamour industry' is not good for honest, large hearted, Speaks his mind type of Punjabi dude like you.
Regards

and I hope you are aware of who you will be competing against :D
rajini140208_2.jpg

Manu, I would seriously suggest you forget about it. If you want to get into movies, it has to be done when your are between 15 and 18. And competition is frightfully high. You could lose all the money you have, your family, and even your sanity.

BUT, if beyond all this advise you are keen, I am afraid you have spend at least 6 months to a year in Chennai and go from studio to studio and look for roles. And your Punjabi looks and accent is going to work against you.

One easy way to get into movies is to befriend some budding directors and become a producer. For that be ready to throw away a few crores.

Cheers

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back