Reasonably Powered Quality Active Speakers for LG G1

tapmal5

I am looking for a good set of powered spaeakers which can be used both as external speakers (instead of soundbar) and also as a part of Allo based stereo setup i am thinking about buying.

I love my KEF Wireless 2's, my TV is connected via ARC and all my music plays via the wifi streaming option. I believe it is highly VFM and sounds fantastic in my room 16'X12'. There are various options in the market to what your requirements are, like the KRK, Adam, etc. I bought the KEF's as it had it all, did not want to look further.

Regards

I am looking for a good set of powered spaeakers which can be used both as external speakers (instead of soundbar) and also as a part of Allo based stereo setup i am thinking about buying.
Save money and go for Edifier R1700 BTs. They have bluetooth 5 with loss less aptx HD and come with the usual analog in and sub out (in case you need a sub). Used them for about 8 months in H K and were very good for movies and music. Since they were heavy couldnt carry them home with me otherwise absolute VFM.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back