Recommendation for CD player - to play with Denon AVR 2600H

Srikimech

Hello Hi Fi Guys,

About an year back , I started my audiophile journey with inputs and basic from this very forum, I am very greatful. I have setup the following today
AVR - Denon 2600H
Towers- KEF Q750
Center - Cabasse
Sub - Q Accoustic Q12

I understand the quality from CD's are amazing and even fLAC is derived from such CD's, I have a collection of good original CD's and want a recommendation for good entry level CD player with good quality outcome, to play along with my Denon AVR. I am looking for only Audio CD's and not much interested to DVD/Bluerays.

Also in case if somebody is selling a pre-owned CD player , I am also open for it. I am based out of Bangalore.

I did read couple of threads on the CD player in this forum but still wanted to ask for help on my setup.

Regards
Srikanth Vittal

While the mid level Marantz cd players sound nice, they are very fussy when it comes to playing scratched CD's. I may be wrong but their transport may not be that great and this issue is apparently inherent in the cd 6xxx series as per many users including me.
You can try Denon, Teac or Pioneer Elite series and wait for other user opinions too.

While the mid level Marantz cd players sound nice, they are very fussy when it comes to playing scratched CD's. I may be wrong but their transport may not be that great and this issue is apparently inherent in the cd 6xxx series as per many users including me.
You can try Denon, Teac or Pioneer Elite series and wait for other user opinions too.
Thanks a lot for the feedback and guidance

Hello Hi Fi Guys,

About an year back , I started my audiophile journey with inputs and basic from this very forum, I am very greatful. I have setup the following today
AVR - Denon 2600H
Towers- KEF Q750
Center - Cabasse
Sub - Q Accoustic Q12

I understand the quality from CD's are amazing and even fLAC is derived from such CD's, I have a collection of good original CD's and want a recommendation for good entry level CD player with good quality outcome, to play along with my Denon AVR. I am looking for only Audio CD's and not much interested to DVD/Bluerays.

Also in case if somebody is selling a pre-owned CD player , I am also open for it. I am based out of Bangalore.

I did read couple of threads on the CD player in this forum but still wanted to ask for help on my setup.

Regards
Srikanth Vittal
I’ve used Marantz , Denon , Pioneer , Yamaha and NAD CDPs. For me the NADs are the sweetest sounding , reliability of laser and transport is also much better than others. Try to get hold of a NAD.

Most welcome, as stated above by Bloom@83, Nad could be a good option. You can also try Audiolab.
If you can get a chance to try them then pls take your favourite CD's along . Try getting a player with a usb option too which can play FLAC, mp3 or wav files as you can also play them off from pen drives or hard disk too.

Hello Hi Fi Guys,

AVR - Denon 2600H
Towers- KEF Q750
Center - Cabasse
Sub - Q Accoustic Q12

Regards
Srikanth Vittal
For some reason an all Denon system(avr+cdp) have always sounded better to me rather than a mix and match of electronics with either the amp or cdp being denon.

So my vote is for a denon cdp.

Hello Hi Fi Guys,

AVR - Denon 2600H
Towers- KEF Q750
Center - Cabasse
Sub - Q Accoustic Q12

Regards
Srikanth Vittal
Go for any good made in Japan pioneer Audiophile DVD player or each channel anloag output bluray disc player ( no pocket heavy idea )

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back