Recommendation for LED tv 32 inch

punitsinghi

Hi,

I am planning to buy 32 inch LED tv and have gone through lot of threads before posting the same. As lot of people asked about between HD Ready and Full HD, I have a question related to the same. How come HD ready and Full HD feature is related to screen size(specially for tv 32 inch). HD ready provides 720p while Full HD provides 1080p. Full HD will support Blu Ray movies while HD ready won't. So it will still make sense to buy Full HD for 32 inch, let me know if I am correct? Will HD ready have an impact if I am buying HD set top box? It will be great help if someone can also provide a better model to buy? Primarily I think Samsung makes sense. My usage is like watching from 6-8 feet, should support USB, HDMI. Not looking for 3D and internet connection. Certainly the image and noise quality should be good. Budget is around 25k-30k.

Thanks,
Punit Singhi

HD-Ready and Full-HD looks nothing different in 32" from 8-ft. 720p display can always play 1080p content. We have a 5-yrs old Samsung 32" LCD which I used with my PC before getting a new one. We've LCO set top box which provides 480p signal. I thought of moving to TataSky HD but after right settings, I didn't find the need of HD channels.

Anyways, let'e get back to you. FullHD displays are common in 32" now so no worries. Take demo of these models :

LG 32LB5820
Samsung 32H5100
LG 32LB5610

Snapdeal had an offer for Rs 16,000 an Micromax HD LED 32 inches. Not of course top of the line but the saved money can help you buy a small decent 2.1 system for good sound.

One more good one is a full HD 32 inches Samsung Professional display panel for Rs 35,000. I was impressed but remember everything else is extra, which means it is a pure "MONITOR" albeit a top quality one. There will be no tuner, speakers etc, no stand, no wall mount etc. But you will get a professional grade panel.

Last edited:
Check out Vu tech TVs if aren't looking for 3D and Smart TVs.

I own two large TVs but planning to buy one more to install at another city (factory office premises to watch motor racing et al). However, this time it will be an Indian brand. I'm looking at:

Vu 40K16 40" (<27,000 on Flipkart)
or
Vu 50K160 50" (<45,000 on Flipkart)

Anyone bought these models?

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back