Recommendations for 3.1 setup

shubham08

Hello, I want to build a HT setup starting with 3.1 speakers and expand later down the line.

What speakers would you suggest for a budget of around 1-2L rs?
Would preferably want to keep the price to lower side but may go for higher costing speakers if they are significantly better (Eg: for only xx rs more this speaker beats speakers priced double of it)

Room size: 12.5ft * 18ft
Room type: Dedicated theater room

Usage: Movies with occasional music listening. Would prefer if good for music too.

L and R speakers - bookshelf or Tower both are fine

Thanks

Hello, I want to build a HT setup starting with 3.1 speakers and expand later down the line.

Would preferably want to keep the price to lower side but may go for higher costing speakers if they are significantly better (Eg: for only xx rs more this speaker beats speakers priced double of it)

Usage: Movies with occasional music listening. Would prefer if good for music too.

Thanks
Try to audition speakers of IndiqAudio, Bangalore.

Thanks
Indiqaudio should definitely be on your audition list. Really happy being their customer for last 2 years

Thanks
As it's a dedicated space you can even consider in wall speakers..
And for home theatres with subwoofers buying floor standing speakers doesn't make sense in most cases as the subwoofer handles the LFE.

What's the rest of your system, i.e. you AVR etc?

Thanks
Following. In the same boat

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back