Recommendations for eARC HDMI cable

kromastorm

hi all,
I am looking to buy HDMI cable for my new TV which has eARC option. please let me know which products would be better suited for this.

This is for video source with both dolby vision and HDR10.

Thanks

hi all,
I am looking to buy HDMI cable for my new TV which has eARC option. please let me know which products would be better suited for this.

Thanks
Then you don’t need to be particular about earc. I use DAC Hdmi 2.0 cables available in hifi mart for my c9. Both HDR and Dolby vision works flawlessly.

Any latest HDMi cable should easily work. Just ensure its not open cable without any brand mention. Any brand with proper box will state the words 4k, Dolby vision, HDR10, earc etc on cover itself and thats more than enough. Dont spend a bomb on these cables. I have had tons of experience where in even most expensive cables have had real big issues so that doesnt make any difference.

hi all,

Thanks
As everyone said, Just for DV and HDR10, you don't need eARC cables.

But you can buy bluerigger cables from Amazon, they work for me fine and are affordable as well

Get any certified cable for peace of mind; they all perform the same, if not better.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back