Recommendations for earphones

best IEM at 5k range these days would be 'Tin Hifi T3 Plus'
I have not heard this IEM personally but reviews seem quite positive overall for under $100 IEMs, though a few reviewers and users mentioned that the bass lacks texture (though it has good weight and frequency extension to sub bass). There are now quite a few new contenders in the $100 market - Dunu Titan S, Tripowin x HBB Olina, and of course the current king of the hill, Moondrop Aria.

There is truck loads of impressions in the thread below. Start from last page and see what is more to your liking

In general heart mirror seems to be the new favourite

I have not heard this IEM personally but reviews seem quite positive overall for under $100 IEMs, though a few reviewers and users mentioned that the bass lacks texture (though it has good weight and frequency extension to sub bass). There are now quite a few new contenders in the $100 market - Dunu Titan S, Tripowin x HBB Olina, and of course the current king of the hill, Moondrop Aria.
Yes, the bass in t3+ may lack a bit of details compared to rest of the frequency range but it's fine for that price range of a product. Moreover the dynamics level of the bass is pretty good and easily beats the Aria in that regard

Olina hasn't yet arrived here, but going by the reviews it seems going to be the best bang for buck product in around 10k range

Olina hasn't yet arrived here, but going by the reviews it seems going to be the best bang for buck product in around 10k range
Olina is now available for pre-order on conceptkart.

In the meantime, in order to get my feet wet (again) with IEMs, I bought myself a CCA CRA. It plays way better than its modest price may suggest.

The Soundmagic E80c is retailing at a super discount for 2K. It’s usually priced at 4.5-5k everywhere.
For below 5k it’s a no-brainier.

The Soundmagic E80c is retailing at a super discount for 2K. It’s usually priced at 4.5-5k everywhere.
For below 5k it’s a no-brainier.
Absolutely right.
After I got them I haven't ever felt the need for an upgrade.
Using them with LG V3.

Back