Recommended AV receiver

shrimann

I am confused about which receiver to go for between Denon AVR- X2800h and onkyo tx- n6100. I have been quoted almost the same amount for both the system. I am planning for 5.1.2 system. Please suggest one and also the recommended speaker package with the av receiver you guys think is the best among these two.

I am confused about which receiver to go for between Denon AVR- X2800h and onkyo tx- n6100. I have been quoted almost the same amount for both the system. I am planning for 5.1.2 system. Please suggest one and also the recommended speaker package with the av receiver you guys think is the best among these two.
Arcam or Anthem make great AV amps . I use Tannoys with my arcam .
Cheers!
Anand

The Onkyo has better specs - 100W per channel vs 95, THX certified, and two zone video. Most importantly the 6100 also has pre outs for left and right which make the system expandable. If both are similar price, go for the Onkyo. I also saw on Instagram Onkyo is now offering 18 months warranty in India vs 12 months in Denon

Does anyone know the retail price with official warranty for x2800h and NR6100 on the street?

I got quoted 97-98k for x2800h

Does anyone know the retail price with official warranty for x2800h and NR6100 on the street?

NR-6100 MRP is around 1.15 and Onkyo is offering 18 months warranty. I don’t know the street price recently

Find a right dealer you will get upto 35% on denon X series mrp and upto 28% on onkyo or pioneer.

Plan to take complete package speakers + avr at one place so you will get more discounts.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back