REL subwoofer purchase in Chennai

aaronvasanth

Hi guys ,

I was looking for REL T7X subwoofer for my stereo system and reached out to av concepts as they are the sole dealer come importer for Rel in India.
They gave me a contact for Chennai. I contacted the person who is named Venkat and he quotes the price for T7X as 1 Lakh.
He says the bill will not be from Av concepts and it will be a local bill but the shipment will be from Av concepts.Im still confused on the legitimacy of this product whether it is original. Anyone had experience with rel subwoofer purchase can you help ?

He says if I need bill from av concepts it will be priced 1.35 lakhs.

I'm s

Hi guys ,

I was looking for REL T7X subwoofer for my stereo system and reached out to av concepts as they are the sole dealer come importer for Rel in India.
They gave me a contact for Chennai. I contacted the person who is named Venkat and he quotes the price for T7X as 1 Lakh.
He says the bill will not be from Av concepts and it will be a local bill but the shipment will be from Av concepts.Im still confused on the legitimacy of this product whether it is original. Anyone had experience with rel subwoofer purchase can you help ?

He says if I need bill from av concepts it will be priced 1.35 lakhs.

I'm s
If he is getting it from AV concepts then he should have no issues giving you the bill since its billed to him.

You can try at https://theaudio.co/products/rel-t-7x-8inch-powered-subwoofer-1.

If he is getting it from AV concepts then he should have no issues giving you the bill since its billed to him.

You can try at https://theaudio.co/products/rel-t-7x-8inch-powered-subwoofer-1.

I called Av concepts directly today and enquired. Looks like this is the method they follow. They give it to the partner and they will sell it to us..
He's selling it for 1 lakh which is really good.

Let me try to visit him as he is an authorised partner..

I called Av concepts directly today and enquired. Looks like this is the method they follow. They give it to the partner and they will sell it to us..
He's selling it for 1 lakh which is really good.

Let me try to visit him as he is an authorised partner..
Hi,
I also from Chennai looking for to get REL.
If we both buy will get better discount?.

Back