Remote control for Oppo 980H DVD player

John

Hi guys,

The remote control for my Oppo 980H DVD player has been acting up. Thought it has been repaired locally, the technician told me it can give up any time. Should I get a new Oppo remote or will a Logitech /similar one do the job?

If I get a Logitech Harmony remote, would I need the original remote to program everything?

Oppo 980H is certainly listed on the Logitech Harmony Software. I would say get the One for all remote it proves very useful when you set-up activities.

Hi guys,

The remote control for my Oppo 980H DVD player has been acting up. Thought it has been repaired locally, the technician told me it can give up any time. Should I get a new Oppo remote or will a Logitech /similar one do the job?

If I get a Logitech Harmony remote, would I need the original remote to program everything?

I say go for logitech as you can control multiple components. I personally dont like the feel of Oppo remotes (looks like some 70s style).

There is no need to program with Oppo, all options are in the harmony database.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back