Repair of Nad Amplifier and Bose speaker system in Pune

Prateesh

Hi folks,
have just google-searched for this kind of a forum. Actually looking for someone in Pune who could sort out repairs for my Nad 372 amplifier and two sets of Bose AM5 speakers. I got these from Hong Kong two-three years ago. The sound was fine all this while until now. Now the amplifier switches on, works for a while and just kind of trips. The sound is not too good when it works.....kind of distorted. If someone could post a contact whom i could refer to.
Thanks
Prateesh

Bose has got a store at Ishanya Mall, please check with them, they might be of help to you.
Regards,

Talk to Hari the master Technician at Lakozy Electronics Mumbai @ 9323897003 or 9930194536. He is the right person to help you out with your problem.

Hi folks,
And thanks a lot Sonosphere.I called Mr.Sharat.He came and sorted out the issues.The NAD amplifier had developed dry solder.And the woofer in the Bose base bin had torn its cone.It has all been repaired and sounds great once again.The best part was that it was all done in my presence.
Mr. Sharat Advani can be contacted on 9890515000.
Thanks once again Sonosphere and thanks hi-fi vision.
Prateesh

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back