Repair of Philips Hi Q international turntable

vijayram

Dear Sir,
I have gramophone record player of model mentioned in subject line. It was working for sometime and now it is not working. Wanted to know if this be repaired who should I contact, please let me know.

I live in Bangalore

Thank you
Vijayram

If you are still facing issues, Try Mr Mony 9567052454. He is based in Thiruvananthapuram and is a Veteran at age of 87 with experience of over 70 yeras. You may have to be a little patient and make matters simple with courier. If need be, and of course if possible, better plan a couple of days visit to that place and meet him. I had a great time interacting with him. He also has a small humble website https://turntablerecord-player-reconditioning.business.site/

If you are still facing issues, Try Mr Mony 9567052454. He is based in Thiruvananthapuram and is a Veteran at age of 87 with experience of over 70 yeras. You may have to be a little patient and make matters simple with courier. If need be, and of course if possible, better plan a couple of days visit to that place and meet him. I had a great time interacting with him. He also has a small humble website https://turntablerecord-player-reconditioning.business.site/
Wow that's completely surprising lead for a skilled technician in trivandrum. I'd no idea such technical skills will be available in trivandrum. May be will be visit him next time I am home .

Wow that's completely surprising lead for a skilled technician in trivandrum. I'd no idea such technical skills will be available in trivandrum. May be will be visit him next time I am home .
He also repairs your carts with new stylii and these stylii are imported. The cost is reasonable, almost as though you were paying at a pon shop in US. During covid, several people brought their old TT out from store and repaired them and found the carts really and easily from him. I am sending my carts to him for a GA242 and GC032. He will help you take the right decision keeping commercial gains completely out from his passion towards music system. Have a chat with him. Grand old man with give you a patient listening.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back