Require a 2.0 / 2.1 set up under 2 lakhs

Sreej

Hi All, I am looking for a 2.0 /2.1 set up and max budget is 2 lakhs. Listening room is 14*12 feet. I listen mostly Indian film songs, Pop, Rock and Electronic music. I am not sure if a sub woofer is required or not. I currently own a 2.0 setup of Wharfedale diamond 12.2 + Audiolab 6000,which I kind of like for its warm sound but Rock, metal and fast sounding music feels not so exciting.My source is Spotify streaming through wiim pro and room is untreated.Iam planning to give my current set up to my uncle. Please suggest.

Powered speakers are repair and maintenance less friendly....?
The pluses are it’s an all in one unit so only one cable between the speakers, no other cabling, internal amp is matched to the speakers, and there an app for EQ. With the Nines, you also won’t need a subwoofer though there is a subwoofer out. They also have HDMI and all connectivity an AVR would have.

Downside is the system is not expandable beyond adding a subwoofer to 5.1 etc.

Service for powered speakers is easy as it’s just one board.

Hey, Sreej. Audiolab is a very good amp. You can replace your speakers with Wharfedale Lintons. or audition similar-sounding speakers, add a power amp, and use your 6000 as a preamp. It will be a great setup.

Hey, Sreej. Audiolab is a very good amp. You can replace your speakers with Wharfedale Lintons. or audition similar-sounding speakers, add a power amp, and use your 6000 as a preamp. It will be a great setup.
Any speakers other than linton ? I feel lintons will be too big for my room.

Back