Ripping in FLAC using EAC

Error - CD not found in database is coming .

Is the CD one that was custom burnt or is it an original commercial pressing? If the former, I doubt the metadata signatures will match freedb which would explain the error you are getting.

Even with commercial pressed CD's it is quite possible that the metadata signature is not found in freedb. Try with another couple of CD's to see if all of them are not found in freedb. If you post the info' about the commercial CD you are trying with maybe one of us who has the same CD could check to see if it's only you or if in fact freedb does not have the information.

Is the CD one that was custom burnt or is it an original commercial pressing? If the former, I doubt the metadata signatures will match freedb which would explain the error you are getting.

Even with commercial pressed CD's it is quite possible that the metadata signature is not found in freedb. Try with another couple of CD's to see if all of them are not found in freedb. If you post the info' about the commercial CD you are trying with maybe one of us who has the same CD could check to see if it's only you or if in fact freedb does not have the information.

I bought that audio cd from site,its original audio cd. I dont know how to get the metadata signature. its telugu manam audio cd.

Thanks for help, I am getting for some other CDs.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back