Rythmik LV12R subwoofer

nvnaveen

Hi Guys ..
Just joined HIFIvision forum..
I would like to share my experience with regards to Rythmik Sub which i recently bought from -Prosonic showroom Bangalore ..l have gone flat for the depth of the bass & rumbling sound it produce .
i have watched Fury few war scene & King Kong movie & Indian movie songs its really amazing .
As in specs about teh frequency & different setting provided to choose accordingly for user satisfaction its really good . as i understand Sound is individual experience .
I was fully confused which brand to choose & had few top brands Subwoofers 1.SVS 2.Rythmik 3.XTZ 4.HSU 5. JTR but finally bought rythmik & it was nice that Mr santhosh- Prosonic Showroom MD, who showed what best sound or details we should be looking for in HT. he didt push for any brands he said to go for blind fold test & played different brands of sub & towers that made me impressed by his knowledge & customer requirement .
finally i have gone for rythmick sub for my Q Acoustics 3050I towers .

How much did you buy it for? Also, did you do a demo with the other brands esp. XTZ12.17 or SVS PB1000
yeah i had Demo for PB/SB 1000 & XTZ 10.17 & i cant compare any of these in particular & as i said sound is individual experience & their interest . but i say here is it has its unique standards of sound & tight Bass for movies & music . you also have many option to adjust according to ur listening options..
All the brand N model u have posted are good here these are expertise for subwoofer only company so they mainly focus on very small details or sound tuning of their own standards. so in some case im impressed for Rythmic.
Its one of the good Sub i can overall i comment.

Last edited:
Hi Guys ..
I would like to share my experience with regards to Rythmik Sub which i recently bought from -Prosonic showroom Bangalore ..l have gone flat for the depth of the bass & rumbling sound it produce .
i have watched Fury few war scene & King Kong movie & Indian movie songs its really amazing .
As in specs about teh frequency & different setting provided to choose accordingly for user satisfaction its really good . as i understand Sound is individual experience .
I was fully confused which brand to choose & had few top brands Subwoofers 1.SVS 2.Rythmik 3.XTZ 4.HSU 5. JTR but finally bought rythmik & it was nice that Mr santhosh- Prosonic Showroom MD, who showed what best sound or details we should be looking for in HT. he didt push for any brands he said to go for blind fold test & played different brands of sub & towers that made me impressed by his knowledge & customer requirement .
Great. Congrats. How much you got it for?

Hi Guys ..
You said that you were also considering JTR and HUS. Can i ask you How you were planning to get the JTR? Just curious.

You said that you were also considering JTR and HUS. Can i ask you How you were planning to get the JTR? Just curious.
HSU i have contacted to customer support to ship cost to india but HSU replied they can but its costing huge around 1500USD..its orginal cost 500USD..so its going high so dropped the Idea.
JTR also same..

HSU i have contacted to customer support to ship cost to india but HSU replied they can but its costing huge around 1500USD..its orginal cost 500USD..so its going high so dropped the Idea.
JTR also same..
If you are thinking about purchasing a sub in JTR's league than you can also try the brands like Rythmik, SVS, PSA and XTZ. These brands are close to the JTR's level in performance. The new PSA subs with B&C Drivers are some of the cleanest monsters available.

Hi Guys ..
Could you share the contact number of Mr Naveen or their website?

Hi Guys ..
You have paired 3050i with rythmik and do you use any center speaker ? If yes please let me know how it performs

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back