Sale post gone missing (Nikon mount lenses) and now another thread opens up

Shivam

My sale post for Nikon mount lenses had gone missing after being okeyed by a moderator.

Now it seems there is another thread selling equipment related to cameras -
http://www.hifivision.com/sale-owne...ikon-35mm-1-8g-tamron-10-24mm.html#post657494
As far as I understand, mods permit each and every thread for 'For Sale' section. Now the question is - will this thread be also removed in the same manner as mine ?

If yes, why permit it in the first place?
If no, I still don't understand which rule did my threads break ?

( I can't put up the same for sale thread again as some of the items have already been sold on another forum)
Instead of posting the thread again and again and trying to guess the reason for deletion, can the forum send a message to the person whose for sale thread is deleted after getting posted ? This is something which the mods can consider for future posts.

Secondly, my query was - The thread in for sale is first check by a mod and then put up. So how come it was deleted?

As for me, please message me the guidelines as to how to remove the account. The forum already has enough members and one less won't matter. Thanks.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back