Sale Thread - not come up

G401fan

I posted a thread in the 'For Sale by owner' section, and received a message that it would come up after a Moderator has had a look at it. Since then, it has not come up, nor have I received any message from any one of the Moderators regarding the reasons thereof. I'd be glad to have a clarification, even if it's to say that my post needs some additional information, etc..

Maybe they havent gotton ot it yet bud..... Sometimes the staff members are not always here so there MAY BE a delay in getting articles up.....

I posted a thread in the 'For Sale by owner' section, and received a message that it would come up after a Moderator has had a look at it. Since then, it has not come up, nor have I received any message from any one of the Moderators regarding the reasons thereof. I'd be glad to have a clarification, even if it's to say that my post needs some additional information, etc..

You must provide 2 clearly visible pictures of the product along with your HiFiVision.com username and date written by hand on a piece of paper next to the product. If you do not have pictures yet, please do not start a thread till you have them as it will be deleted.

Read http://www.hifivision.com/sale-owner/7112-sale-owners-rules-guidelines.html

Back