sam9s Tech News Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam9s

Friends,

The shear passion and interest in to the ever growing digital world. I have started a Blog of mine to share latest in anything related to Tecchnology, Digi World, Audio, Video, Gaming, Gadgets ..... you name it

Please show your appreciation by visiting it, subscribing it (if you are generous :D). and I can assure you the content not only would be latest and regularly updated from this Digital World, but also is a huge compilation of Tech news from various online sources put together from different domains.

Though I shared the link in my sig already couple of days ago. I thought to officially announce via thread.

Plus this thread can also be used to share your own latest news, articles and I shall do the same. Would also try in include in my Blog.

Looking forward for a healthy participation from my fellow members here.

Blog Link ...

Sam9sNews

Its still in infancy stage, and I shall be continuously including and updating more features in to it .... will keep you posted.

Regards
Sammy

Last edited:
Augmented reality: will it turn the future into a game?

Google Glass is only the very first, very clunky stab at a future where our entire reality is augmented by electronics. We're already working on contact lenses with built-in displays, and it really is just a matter of time until such technology becomes the norm. Checkout the concept video explores that future, only it takes a slightly sinister turn.

Sight

More on sam9snew blog

This is good initiative sam. Hope to see more news. On the google wallet front, I have been using google checkout for the last 5 years and have purchased many items from abroad which were carried via friends or myself. But one place where google checkout lacks with paypal is acceptability, where paypal is majorly accepted in sites across the world google checkout yet needs to catch up being limited to US based sites mostly. Good part is that since Google was behind it, to make it popular they used to give 5 / 10 USD discounts on items over an above seller price towards beginning. Not any longer though :)

I used to have account with another site called Moneybookers.com who required to recharge the account first before using it, similar to what google wallet required earlier. Google wallets success will depend on its acceptability at merchant places and its assurance to customers against fraudelent usage in case the device is stolen.

Friends, updated the Blog address to proper domain now. Also added few more links like Tech reviews, Movie Reviews. Would be adding more stuff .......

Again the content is a careful collation from various sources put together. Do check out ....

The link now to access is

sam9snew

MODS ::: As I cannot edit my OP, please update the link if possible ..

Last edited:
Most of us now have turned themselves in to using foobar as their primary player, If you have not I suggest you do so. Foobar is an ultra customizable quality sounding player. Most audiophiles use foobar. Sharing here is an article to get the most out of your foobar. Interesting read.

Share your own customizations well if you have one in the comments section.

How to Turn Foobar2000 Into a Super Music Player

more on [email protected]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back