Samsung Crystal 4K Pro 65

Basically the question is Quality(modarate size Frame 55") or Quantity (bigger 65" VU)?
Here it comes to personal preference. ;)
If you are obsessed with size only, go for VU otherwise try to beat the frame in terms of PQ:D:D:D

Initial impression with Frame tv is good. loving the brightness and reduced reflection compared to my plasma tv. I might have to get used to the color and brightness I guess. To my untrained eyes, black looks good most of the time. Tried calibration setting from RTINGS, picture looked really dark. So had to reset it. Will explore more. For now, Filmmaker mode with warm 1 looks ok.

Definitely 55 inch looks small for 12+ feet viewing distance.

Onboard Netflix app supports Atmos, but for some reason volume level is very low compared to streaming from Nvidia Shield (Mine is 2017 model, I don't get Neflix Atmos).

Hi All,

With lot of confusion and budget constraint, decided to go with The Frame 2021 55' inch.
I know this might not be the best option out there, but considering other factors decided to go with it for now.

Now waiting for delivery. Will update once installed.

Thanks again for all the inputs. Hopefully some day, bigger and better.
Congratulations on your purchase. It's really a good TV. I am also in same boat. My viewing distance is 9.5ft. Options are Frame 55 or Vu 65. Let us know your experience with the TV.

Congratulations on your purchase. It's really a good TV. I am also in same boat. My viewing distance is 9.5ft. Options are Frame 55 or Vu 65. Let us know your experience with the TV.
I like the TV overall. But 65 inch would have been nice. Coming from a 6years old 43 inch plasma, TV is definitely bright to my eyes out of the box. Used reference setting from RTINGS and now it looks good. I see some non uniformity in the display. Not sure if it is above the tolerance. Will try to post a picture tonight. Slight clouding is visible in dark room, prominent in test videos. It doesn't affect the experience much as of now. Otherwise black looks good and colors pop. Reflection used to be the main problem with my old tv. Now we could watch tv without having to worry about or strain the eyes. This is of much help for my parents as well. Their TV time should increase with this advantage alone.

Art mode settings are not intuitive. In fact art mode kicked in multiple times while watching or interacting with the tv. Either the settings are not correct or must be a software issue. For now, I kind of disabled some of the settings to narrow down and understand more.

Apps look snappy, Netflix support Atmos, but in ARC mode, volume level is definitely low. Onboard speakers does a decent job, I don't have to switch on the home theater for causal watching anymore.

Last edited:
Hmm. Try to post pictures. ART mode kicking in between must be irritating.
By the way you purchased from Samsung website or Flipkart. Finally how much did you pay for it?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back