Samsung LCD and Plasma TV lowest price

uziel

I was just wondering if some one is looking in Delhi to buy the Samsung LCD and Plasma TV small to biggest sizes ...... I know some one in Samsung so can get a good deal... U can post the model number and the best price you are getting after all discounts..... then I will ask my friend for further discounts and make members happy here.:yahoo:

last time i checked the pricing for 650 it was costing 1 lakh change. After discount the pricing was coming around 90k change.

50" plasma C650
last time i checked the pricing for 650 it was costing 1 lakh change. After discount the pricing was coming around 90k change.
46c50 and 55C750 is available... 50" NA
I am just wondering where you guys are getting these model numbers from. The only plasma models listed on the Samsung website are:
PS63C7000YR (63" 3D - MRP 300,000/-)
PS58C6500 (58" - MRP 170,000/-)
PS50C6500 (50" - MRP 110,000/-)
PS50C550 (50" - MRP 85,000/-)
PS50C450 (50" - MRP 69,000/-)
PS42C450 (42" - MRP 51,000/-)

EDIT: I think you guys might be confusing LCD models with Plasma models. 'anm' quite specifically mentioned a 50" plasma, thus I presume he is referring to the PS50C6500

Last edited:
@ sanjay0864: Its just that we r using shortforms and u gave the complete name

@ANM: I can give you rate only on working days n check stock first, did u decide on some model?

I am just wondering where you guys are getting these model numbers from. The only plasma models listed on the Samsung website are:
PS63C7000YR (63" 3D - MRP 300,000/-)
PS58C6500 (58" - MRP 170,000/-)
PS50C6500 (50" - MRP 110,000/-)
PS50C550 (50" - MRP 85,000/-)
PS50C450 (50" - MRP 69,000/-)
PS42C450 (42" - MRP 51,000/-)

EDIT: I think you guys might be confusing LCD models with Plasma models. 'anm' quite specifically mentioned a 50" plasma, thus I presume he is referring to the PS50C6500

Hi Sanjay

Short forms are being used. When i said 50" C650 its PS50C6500 plasma which is costing around 1 lakh change. 2 weeks ago i was on a massive hunt when i was upgrading my set. That time i had checked out the prices in all the places. eventually i ended up buying PS 58c6500 and its an awesome set.

Samsung naming convention is as such that they have added another 0 in the new series compared to last years models which were 3 digits.

Last edited:
I haven't come across any quality issues like that with Samsung Plasmas , I have my 3 year old Q9 plasma still going strong.

I think I gave 650 incorrectly, it seems to be the model 50c550 I am talking about. Some people on this forum have reported issues. Plus I can't see it in the flagship TGIP showroom. It may not be flagship, but opening a store in a mall like TGIP and not having latest models is not marketing, it is suicide.

its not a model issue ... may be some pieces had some issues and since the investment is huge, people may get angry n vent their anger everywhere and its quite natural. But nothing like a model /brand issue that involves recalls

Some people do end up buying a demo or a open box piece , and its the dealers who are primarily responsible for this as they mislead the customers on giving huge discounts and at times sell of display and demo pieces. Ezone is famous for such practices along with couple of other famous dealers.

Its not wrong to sell open/demo pieces as it involves good discounts and suits many buyers pocket, but what is important is the the buyers should not be kept in dark and sold a demo piece saying its new. There may be issues with the set which is not disclosed in time. This has become a common practice in many shops

I was just wondering if some one is looking in Delhi to buy the Samsung LCD and Plasma TV small to biggest sizes ...... I know some one in Samsung so can get a good deal... U can post the model number and the best price you are getting after all discounts..... then I will ask my friend for further discounts and make members happy here.:yahoo:

hi uziel.. I am looking to get a good deal on the LCD40 630..

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back