samsung LED and suntv HD

snbad

I am planning to buy 40 inch samsung led tv. I wanted to know if it is worth buying. Mostly i want to see HD content on it. I also heard that sun tv launched HD feed of some channels like natgeo, discovery. Has anyone tried sun tv HD with samsung LED tv please share your experience.

thanks

i am not sure, i checked out couple of weeks back, i think i have to shell out atleast 95K without any offers and stuff. Do you know any store which gives good service and bargain price. i live in bangalore btw.

i am not sure, i checked out couple of weeks back, i think i have to shell out atleast 95K without any offers and stuff. Do you know any store which gives good service and bargain price. i live in bangalore btw.

Check out E-Zone, I found this store more vulnerable to bargaining compared to other's like Adhishwar, Croma etc....... You can easily bargain 20% on the MRP. I pickedup my LED for 50k less than the MRP form EZone, ofcourse it was a bargain on an offer itself. So try your luck.

cheers.

Last edited:
hi aneelr,

so how much did u pay them and have you tried sun HD tv on it.
please share your experience.

thanks

hi aneelr,

so how much did u pay them and have you tried sun HD tv on it.
please share your experience.

thanks

Hi,

MRP was 1.5L. And it was selling at 1.25L as Independence Day offer, and on further bargain I bought it for 1L.

I've not tried Sun HD on it, and I use it strictly only to watch 1080p contents either via downloaded from the net or through my BDp. No local cable/Aitrel/TataSky etc etc....

cheers.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back