samsung panel problem

manjunath.forum.all

hi i keep reading about some guys worried about panel number like Samsung AA panel.
Since i am planning to buy a tv shortly would like to know what is the problem with the samsung panel.
Should i be too worried about it?
i am asking this because i dont think we have any control in specifying the panel type also when we are purchasing

There is no problem with either panel. The so called "problem" is a relative one. One type of panel produces slightly better blacks than the other. You would not have been worried at all had you not read about this "problem". You are right.... you do not have any control about the type of panel you get because you cannot see the panel type (which is written at the back of the TV) until you open the box, and you cannot open the box until you have made payment, and you cannot ask for replacement on the grounds of panel type. That is why it has been termed the Samsung lottery.
If you want a TV which uses the better panel type, then go for Sony which uses this type of panel in all its TVs without exception.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back