Samsung Plasma TV Harassment -3 Months Torture Cracked Screen Plasma H4900

Nishabfss

My TV used to switch off randomly with Sound only coming from TV. Samsung took 2.5-3 Months months to agree it was a panel issue.

First they said it is due to dust.

Second they said due to low voltage power cable.

Finally due to power board.

Forced us to record video and send on YouTube. All this when service engineer had seen the TV turning off. All this while we suffered for 2.5 months. HCL engineer who visited my home vertically held the TV rather mishandled it and I complained about it to Samsung. Also told them to assign case to someone else, which never happened.

Finally, they said its a panel defect. This was suggested by Engineer on first visit.

Now guess what. Same HCL guy was assigned the case. He installed it and same day we had cracks in the Screen. I reported to Samsung and they sent someone again from HCL Okhla to take images.

Next day I received SMS saying case is closed as we did not accept the charge/estimate. I called engineer and recorded his call, where he admitted he did not gave any estimate.

Samsung is so shameless that they saying we damaged the TV. Seriously, we were using TV for 2 years and nothing happened. And on day of installation it develops cracks.

I even shared call with them where engineer admitted he never said it was accidental damage.

TV lying with me as bought a new TV. Wish we had strong Consumer Laws.Took 2.5 months to identify faults ( We would have to turn off and on TV all this while after every few minutes from POWER PLUG) and then such a pathetic installation.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back