Sansui vs Mitashi

raghugs

Hello Everybody

I apologize for posting this kind of discussion here.
I am looking to buy a cheap LCD TV for my bedroom.
I have following options for a very sweat price.

Mitashi v.04 24 inch
Sansui Fontes S2620YVM

I can understand that both are so-and-so brands, i'll need your suggestion on choosing the brand.

there is saying in telugu " ye raya aitenemi pallu vooda gottu kovadaniki'' which means whatever stone you pick it is the same for removing your teeth.
so you wont go wrong or right choice which ever tv you pick.:D

Hello Everybody

I apologize for posting this kind of discussion here.
I am looking to buy a cheap LCD TV for my bedroom.
I have following options for a very sweat price.

Mitashi v.04 24 inch
Sansui Fontes S2620YVM

I can understand that both are so-and-so brands, i'll need your suggestion on choosing the brand.

Have u considred toshiba? Some ogf their small TV are very well priced..

there is saying in telugu " ye raya aitenemi pallu vooda gottu kovadaniki'' which means whatever stone you pick it is the same for removing your teeth.
so you wont go wrong or right choice which ever tv you pick.:D

or is it,
Type of stone doesn't matter if it is to break the teeth

Sansui is a not a so-so brand. What gave you that idea?

Cheers

That was past ,maybe real in japan,In india it is rebadged Videocon , in fact sometimes B stock of videocon...

Toshiba is there as independant entity and currentl becoming very aggressive in laptops and lcd space

Well, I dont think sansui is so so brand. May be they could not catch up with videocon tie -up. But very recently I have seen tvs performing very welll PQ almost at par with top brands comparing side by side. For that matter videocon is also good at budget .

Hello Everybody

Thank you for your kind replies.

Sansui Fontes S2620YVM LCD TV @ Rs 11,990
Mitashi v.04 24 inch LCD TV + Mitashi 2411 DVD Player @ Rs 10,990

I hope the pricing is sweet for their sizes.

Still my aim is to find a 32" LCD TV for a steal price.
Anyway now let me know, for which model shall i go?

That was past ,maybe real in japan,In india it is rebadged Videocon , in fact sometimes B stock of videocon...

I recently purchased a FullHD 40 inch Sansui TV (SANSUI Brush S4090XG-B). This is made completely in Japan, and the picture and sound is really good. Fortunately the LG I bought and the Sansui I bought now have worked for me very well. Will be buying a third 50-55 inch next year.

Cheers

Back