Searching for a Norge 2060 + Wharfedale 9.1 thread

vivek.saikia

Hi All,

It was just that I was surfing through HiFiVision during my office time and came across a thread where there were plenty of pictures of the Norge 2060 and the Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 speakers. The guy had connected his PC as his source to the setup.
I thought I of going through the post in leisure at my home, but now I have lost track of the thread and i am searching frantically across the posts but could'nt find that specific one. I have already gone through more than 20 posts but could'nt find it.

Can anyone help me find that thread :eek:

Cheers!
Vivek

Hi,

Use the "Search" link from the menu. You will find it on the right of your screen. Search for Norge 2060 with the radio button on hifivision.com checked on. Click search button. You will find plenty of result.

regards,
Madhu

Hi,

Use the "Search" link from the menu. You will find it on the right of your screen. Search for Norge 2060 with the radio button on hifivision.com checked on. Click search button. You will find plenty of result.

regards,
Madhu

You think I didn't tried that :rolleyes:
Norge being the most popular name in this forum, the search returns hundreds of results. The task becomes even more difficult :sad:

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back