Seeking Clarification on Inspector Montalbano's Actions

xewecan

Hello everyone.

I recently finished watching an episode of
Inspector Montalbano Sicily, and I must say, I'm left with some questions regarding the protagonist's actions. While I admire his keen intellect and dedication to justice, I couldn't help but wonder about his somewhat unorthodox methods. Specifically, his tendency to bend the rules or even disregard them altogether in pursuit of the truth. Do you think this behavior undermines his role as a law enforcer, or does it add depth to his character? I'd love to hear your thoughts and interpretations on Inspector Montalbano's approach to solving crimes.

Looking forward to the discussion!

Hello everyone.

I recently finished watching an episode of
Inspector Montalbano Sicily, and I must say, I'm left with some questions regarding the protagonist's actions. While I admire his keen intellect and dedication to justice, I couldn't help but wonder about his somewhat unorthodox methods. Specifically, his tendency to bend the rules or even disregard them altogether in pursuit of the truth. Do you think this behavior undermines his role as a law enforcer, or does it add depth to his character? I'd love to hear your thoughts and interpretations on Inspector Montalbano's approach to solving crimes.

Looking forward to the discussion!
Where are you watching this series?

I couldn't help but wonder about his somewhat unorthodox methods. Specifically, his tendency to bend the rules or even disregard them altogether in pursuit of the truth. Do you think this behavior undermines his role as a law enforcer, or does it add depth to his character
I have not watched this particular series but have come across similar situations in law enforcement/legal series. I feel criminals/terrorists do not play by any rules and some amount of deviance is required to fight them.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back