Seeking firmware BenQ SH940

frake50

Hello every one..
Friend brought to me this Projector with fault when plug it in wall socket all LED Power Temp Lamp turn on red for 2-3 second then the Power turn orange. by pressing power key power led change to green blinking several time then Fans run then Lamp led turn on blinking Red fans keep run .. No beep ton after power led change to green.
i take it in part and found the ballast defect ( Tow Lamp IC switch ) defect. changed the whole ballast with new one.. same to Lamp. but still same issue.
by the way.. when i put the projector in download mode ( by switch download mode on SW3) on mother board ) the pc cant read an bit or div to recognize the driver..
even when turn it on as normal the pc read BOOT IO. so i came to judgment mother board issue or Firmware... MCU firmware it load correctly ( changing the led from red to power orange )

from the service manual i came to think this projector it may flashed with wrong firmware or some how its the issue.. as my friend bought it defect from Ebay.
before i download most all firmware of many types model from the working ftp server long time ago... but they iwas has only GP and M series and some S non one SH940..

so please any one read or know if some one hadt any version of firmware to this projector.

Thanks for reading

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back