Sennheiser headphones: HD 451 or HD 202 or any other?

X man

Sale in Amazon.. Was wondering which headphone to buy..in budget range.. preferably around 5K<...Thinking of HD 451.. Any idea how it is for music.. Read good reviews of HD 202 as well.....

Any suggestions , feedback please

Hi

Seinheisers are good.

I use Panasonic RP DJS400 these are quite good and value for money.....was surprised with their performance....

Don't loose on HD598's if you can up your budget by a little.

Rs6000 - 15%cash back and 5% HDFC rewards if you are fine with rewards

Sennheiser Headphone HD 180 at Rs. 741/=

Dear friends,
Sorry for the repeat. I just wanted to make sure most members see this...

Last week, just before the sale, I bought SD 180 for Rs. 741/= only. Now, they are asking Rs. 899/= 2 days after the sale. Why this rise? BTW, the phones are really good for their price.
Only thing is, while using with my laptop, volume is a little on the lower side.
But they are really clear.:yahoo:
Yours,
Subcenter2009

Re: Sennheiser Headphone HD 180 at Rs. 741/=

Dear friends,
Sorry for the repeat. I just wanted to make sure most members see this...

Last week, just before the sale, I bought SD 180 for Rs. 741/= only. Now, they are asking Rs. 899/= 2 days after the sale. Why this rise? BTW, the phones are really good for their price.
Only thing is, while using with my laptop, volume is a little on the lower side.
But they are really clear.:yahoo:
Yours,
Subcenter2009

Sorry for the mistake.
Last week, just before the amazon.in sale, I bought Sennheiser HD 180 headphones for Rs. 741/= only. Sorry for the spelling mistake. Not "SD" but HD 180. Now, amazon.in is asking Rs. 899/= 2 days after the sale. Why this rise? BTW, the phones are really good for their price.:lol:
Yours,
Subcenter2009

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back