Seperate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

brejeshvarma

Dear Respectful Moderators and members,

I feel that you should start a SPECIAL THREAD/FORUM here where only foul language may be used.If people want to speak out,let them.Let them let out their minds and feel relaxed..:cool:

For example ,if have some grudges with member A,I will invite/challenge! member A to this thread and fight.Both can use the worst possible language.We can use ''ADULTS ONLY'' warning also for this thread.The rest of the forum and threads may be saved.:clapping:

regards
Brejesh

Dear Respectful Moderators and members,

I feel that you should start a SPECIAL THREAD/FORUM here where only foul language may be used.If people want to speak out,let them.Let them let out their minds and feel relaxed..:cool:

For example ,if have some grudges with member A,I will invite/challenge! member A to this thread and fight.Both can use the worst possible language.We can use ''ADULTS ONLY'' warning also for this thread.The rest of the forum and threads may be saved.:clapping:

regards
Brejesh

Sorry, but that is definitely not possible. If any member wants to speak such language or indulge in such an activity then I would suggest that member to leave this forum RIGHT NOW. :mad:

Furthermore in light of the recent happenings I would like to inform all members that this forum is a place to discuss all things related to audio/video and not a place to bicker/fight/humiliate/etc. If you want to indulge in such activity then I would request you to KEEP THEM OUT OF HERE. I hope you all understand this point. I want no further topics/threads/posts on this again.

I will not tolerate any further discussions or threads that humiliate/belittle any other member in any way whatsoever. If a member has a grouse against any other member please bring it to the moderators or my attention. Our decision in such matters will be final.

I would suggest all members to read the Forum Rules again and remember that we are here because we all share a passion... a love for music and movies. What we discuss here are pathways to enjoy this passion. Each one of us may take different paths and have different views but our goal is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back