Setting up Yamaha AVR RXV 371 with Sony BDP

captainrizal

I'm having problem with setting up my Sony BDP 370 with Yamaha AVR RxV 371. The AVR does not display DTS HD even when I'm playing Blue ray movies with DTS sound. It's shows PCM instead. Please help.

select audio bitstream in sony BDP remote.I dont know about the particuler model 370.
if it do have bit stream you are cool.if it does not have...dont worry it is already decoding dts hd ma and sending decoded pcm into your avr.

but yes we all crave for dts glow sign in avr...:licklips:

just checked it do have audio bitstreaming(dont decode and send as raw to avr).....capability...find the button.be happy.

Last edited:
select audio bitstream in sony BDP remote.I dont know about the particuler model 370.
if it do have bit stream you are cool.if it does not have...dont worry it is already decoding dts hd ma and sending decoded pcm into your avr.

but yes we all crave for dts glow sign in avr...:licklips:

just checked it do have audio bitstreaming(dont decode and send as raw to avr).....capability...find the button.be happy.

Thanks for prompt reply. I will try and get back to you. Yeah we do like to see that DTs in AVR..

My AVR is not showing DTS at all. When I select HDMI 1 for blu ray player it shows HDMI 1 only. Pls help me with Yamaha AVR settings. I'm finding it bit confusing.

You have to press "info" button on AVR face plate. Default shows input,when you press further,you can see decoder where you should see DTSMA. You can do it during playback to confirm.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back