Shane Warne is no more

Sean de Silva

I post this with tears welling up in my eyes. Today is a dark day in world cricket. Australian cricket legend Shane Warne has passed away at the young age of 52 !!! Shocked and stunned beyond words. Life is so unpredictable and fragile.

I post this with tears welling up in my eyes. Today is a dark day in world cricket. Australian cricket legend Shane Warne has passed away at the young age of 52 !!! Shocked and stunned beyond words. Life is so unpredictable and fragile.

Rip Warnie. Nice smiling face who had such huge turns. I still can't forget how he used to bowl around the wicket and clean bowl right handed batsmen from wide of the crease line around their legs like it was an easy dismissal! Gating or Gooch I forgot. And he used to get wickets with a flipper top spin straight ball wrong one too. Legend.

R.I.P. Shane Warne!

A lot of deaths happening since 2020 globally, not a good sign at all! Need to make the best of life as we know it, tomorrow always holds an unpredictable challenge or blessing!

Such was the impact and greatness of the man who transcended sport! Sharing a few reactions of celebs from the music industry among others

Ed Sheeran

Screenshot_20220305-104711_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220305-103921_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220305-093857_Twitter.jpg

Absolutely shocking news. 52 is no age to go and for a sports man, definitely not. It's a huge loss to his fans and to young kids who were inspired by him in India and other countries.

May his family have the strength to overcome this loss.

MaSh

'RIP Rod Marsh' was his last tweet 12 hr ago. Shows how quickly can things so change in life!

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back