Should I buy Integrated AMP or Power AMP?

Start from what do you want to achieve.

If you plan to keep the KEF, the amps you've listed down should drive well without issues, but they're however very costly.
Accuphase/Luxman Integrated usually come with limited power, so if you plan to upgrade your speakers in the future, you'll have to look at speaker options with reasonable sensitivity.

20x22 is not a small room, and to move the cones to sufficient if not insane levels, please look at amps with good power reserve which offers great control and fidelity. Can handle loads and impedance dips very easily.

Like others have suggested, separates offer options to mix and match, than integrated. Which one sounds better? Thats subjective and you've to decide.

Hi,
Looking for some advice.
I have a NAD C388 hybrid DAC with a pair of KEF Q950 floorstanders + a SONY blueray disc player for music CDs.
I am interested to enhance this setup and looking at few products like Accuphase, Boulders, Luxman.
Should I look for an Integrated Amp or Power Amp? I like the integrated amps fm Accuphase. Is it a right thing to do?
Will NAD C388 works well with Accuphase Amps?
Also, are there any dealers/showrooms for these products in Bangalore, Karnataka, India? Would like to hear them out before I make a decision.
Any info/help/advice much appreciated. Thanks for Ur time.
Try to persuade a dealer in Bangalore or a fellow FM to let you borrow the amp for a few days so you can see how the two work together. I sincerely feel there is no substitude for listening in one's own environment. The choices you are considering are rather expensive, making it difficult to sell it if you are unhappy with the synergy after purchasing.

Back