Should the temporary BAN on Moserw be lifted?

Should the temporary ban on Moserw be lifted?

• No

Votes: 34 56.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 26 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Whatever the issues IMHO certain decency of laungauge and conduct should be maintained
This is again IMHO

Now my free thoughts( Guys dry day today - so I'm not drunk :))

Actually insted of ban there should be warning in open forum -also

WHY NOT A POLL ON-SHUOULD GENERAL CHIT CHAT BE IN SEPRATE SECTION WHICH IS NOT VISIBLE ON FIRST PAGE?

Why not?
and why?

Asa pure selfish view I want to grab maximum info when I visit HFV many times a day ...and frankly I have a very small screen size( I Use 12"lap)
So I need relvent threads or new threads with info

I was the person who did not followed the chit-chat rules and ridiculed a member who was in search of jod. I was thrashed by members .One the I AM VERY SORRY FOR THAT AS I HADGONE IN SIMILAR TROUBLE > I just want to contact the orignalposter..

But again see where the chit chat is going an as the threads are there myself to contributed as I think it is accepted -but again badexamplesare
1) Gopinath Joshi
2) Home Search
3) Love marraige
4) Whoisfro a pert region
5) Newcars,watches etc

also I am certain that the maiden age of thisthread is30+or mainly around40 .I think manu failed to understand that theseare busy people who want DEDICATED OUTPUT for their LIMITED time.Frankly to discuss carsI'll go to team-bhp or I would be gamer better forum was techenclave.I don't know why manu failed to realise this

I know moser isvery mature and he will definatly not use this kind of laungauge.And I hope manu will larn something from this

To conclude I am just quoting from where is the love from black eyed peas

What's wrong with the world, mama
People livin' like they ain't got no mamas
I think the whole world addicted to the drama
Only attracted to things that'll bring you trauma

But if you only have love for your own race
Then you only leave space to discriminate
And to discriminate only generates hate
And when you hate then you're bound to get irate, yeah
Madness is what you demonstrate
And that's exactly how anger works and operates
Man, you gotta have love just to set it straight
Take control of your mind and meditate
Let your soul gravitate to the love, y'all, y'all

People killin', people dyin'
Children hurt and you hear them cryin'
Can you practice what you preach
And would you turn the other cheek

Father, Father, Father help us
Send some guidance from above
'Cause people got me, got me questionin'
Where is the love (Love)

Hi to all,
Just got on to the forum and was pretty shocked to see this thread by our dear MOD.
Cant really add to anything that is not already said but will give my opinion for sure.
Rules are the same for all of us. No special treatment to anyone.
Since its only a week let it stay. Both will be back stronger if i may say that.

I feel both could have been let off with a simple warning and if either repeated with similar than maybe a ban.

Lastly i sometimes feel there is too much 'drama' over what are actually petty matters. Am not in any way ridiculing our forum or the members here its just a personal opinion.
Rgds

PS : After i posted the above I saw the tread started by some 'senior bbay member' and his opinion on the issue. On reading there in I learnt that Manu is banned permanently and moser for a week. That saddens. Why the double standards Mod?

Last edited:
IMHO, we all should stop rakung up the issue and revert to the audiophile bizness. Why keep kicking a dead horse?

Mod, pl stop this thread also and permanantly lift the temp ban on both with an official warning to both the erring parties.

My 4 annas,

1. Same rules for all.
2. No offensive lingo.
3. Respect for each other and diversity of membership.
4. Chit-chat should be just that, chit-chat and not rooftop debate OR street rallies that drown everything else.

PS : After i posted the above I saw the tread started by some 'senior bbay member' and his opinion on the issue. On reading there in I learnt that Manu is banned permanently and moser for a week. That saddens. Why the double standards Mod?

Both of the members have been banned for a week!

Banning is not a solution yaar. He can come back into forum with different avatar.so just a warning is enough for reputed member like moserw.He really helped lots of people in this forum including me.

Give him a warning and take back the ban.

Both of the members have been banned for a week!

Really sorry Mod for being a pain in the A..
I read cranky s post wherein he mentioned manu banned permanently and moser for a week and took it as gospel!!!!!!!!! as dear cranky wrote it...
My mistake.
Both for a week is Ok. They will live...........haha. Guys lets move on to discuss what we all u here for, and let this 'drama' end.
Rgds

Last edited:
This thread/poll has served its purpose and is now closed.

The message from this thread/poll is very clear. All members should be treated equally if they violate any of the forum rules. This will be true for all members. Futhermore I do not want any new threads started regarding this topic/matter ever again.

I would also like to reiterate that my decision as a Moderator in all matters is FINAL. I will not tolerate any member trying to undermine my decision in way whatsoever. Any member found doing so will be permanently banned without any warning.

We have members coming from diverse cultures, surrounding and upbringing with different views and opinions. All members should accept this fact and not scorn or rebuke any other member because of his/her different view.

If you like to bring any offensive post which violates the forum rules to my attention simply click on the "Report Post" link which is at the top right hand corner of every post. I want every member to be a part moderator. You as an individual have the power to make a change.

I am sure many of you are adults with families. Please behave your age. If a member irks you bring it to my attention. I know it is difficult at times but we have to learn restraint.

I try to run this forum to the best of my abilities and keep my decisions transparent, just and unbiased. I am always open to new ideas and welcome your opinions and suggestions (if any) by PM.

Finally I would like to thank all the members (including moserw and manu4panjab) for making this a great place to hang out in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back